Gusmer is a family owned business, established in 1924, which supports essential businesses in beverage, food and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Our Wisconsin facility is currently focused on producing filtration products used in production of potential vaccines and treatments for COVID-19. We highly value our employees and are looking for motivated candidates for our manufacturing production department that will help us achieve our vision to create and deliver success through experience and innovative solutions.
All new hires start in our Entry Level Production position and responsibilities can include injection molding, die cutting, inspection, packaging, labeling, and palletizing of finished goods. The starting pay for this position is $19.21/hour. After completing training a successful candidate will move up to other positions within the plant with pay ranging from $20.69 – $23.55 per hour. Generous overtime provisions are included.
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous retirement program including 401K match and profit sharing retirement contribution
- Cash profit sharing bonus program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Many more benefits to support the education and well-being of our employees
Work Shift – Rotating 12-hour shifts: 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on 3 off is the 2 week rotation week rotation. Shift rotation 2 weeks 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. then 2 weeks 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous production experience a plus
- Familiarity with safety procedures a plus
- Team player with good communication skills
- Organized and able to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and the ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to calculate basic mathematics and work with measuring instruments
Click “Apply Now” below or apply in person at 1401 Ware St Waupaca, WI. Please contact Mary Grosskopf at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding this position.