Gusmer Enterprises is looking for reliable, hardworking individuals to fill our paid Engineering Co-Op/Internship positions at our Waupaca, WI location. Both openings can begin in May/June of 2022. These positions will be primarily M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM and relocation assistance is available.
- One open Engineering Co-Op/Internship position that supports Maintenance & Engineering activities on our Media Activities will be determined by need and skill set of the candidate.
- One open Engineering Co-Op/Internship position that supports Maintenance & Engineering activities in our Device Injection Molding Activities will be determined by need and skill set of the candidate.
- Assist in engineering, installation, and validation of process
- Conducting other plant engineering work covering both manufacturing equipment and
- Providing technical support on key product development projects such as raw material evaluations, sample preparation, and final property
- Assisting in the process development of production equipment for new product development
- Supporting the production and validation of media line filtration
- Writing reports on key project
- Other technical or research work as may be
The Engineering Co-Op’s/Interns must be able to work cooperatively with maintenance, production, R&D personnel, the quality department, and lab staff. Two or three years of progress towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Plastics Engineering or related field or a two year technical degree required.
If you are interested in this position, please click “Email Now” or submit a resume to Anna Krueger at [email protected]