Olive Oil Enzymes
A robust pectinase preparation designed for fruit maceration and cell wall degradation in olive oil extraction.
- Increased extraction for higher oil yields
- Reduce paste viscosity for better separation of oil droplets
- Achieve more efficient decanting and filtering for faster clarification
- Water soluble and can be removed during oil-water separation phase or with the pomace, thereby reducing oil in waste water
- Improve production process with less strain on equipment
- Produced from non-genetically modified strains of Aspergillus niger and is suitable for the production of organic olive oil processing