Quality Control: The QC lab technician is responsible for accurately testing and approving incoming raw materials and manufactured products according to standard procedures and specifications. The technician is responsible for data entry for all production samples and retains. Occasionally, the technicians assist and support R&D with the testing and analysis of materials.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
1. Manager: Quality Manager
2. Direct Supervisor: Quality Control Supervisor
3. Indirect Reporting Relationship: Crew Leader
1. To perform all quality control tests on production and raw material.
2. Data Entry of physical properties in the Quality System.
3. Communicate test results to the production floor.
4. Approving raw materials for use by Production and finished goods shipment to customer.
5. Generating Quality certificates where required for the product or customer.
6. Perform the calibration checks for all QC related equipment.
7. General maintenance and clean-up of the Quality Control lab and wet testing area.
8. Supporting Research and Development with lab requests and testing.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
− Four years high school or equivalent degree or HSED required.
2. Minimum Experience required:
3. Skills Required:
− Basic math and computer skills
− Must be able to use all test equipment properly.